Marketing & Sales Integration
Generate More Leads & Win More Sales
How We Help Our Clients
Inbound Marketing Strategy & Inbound Sales Process Integration
Independent of one another, your business's marketing strategy and sales process may both very well be air tight.
What happens when your marketing team starts to change the way they're doing things as more technology and resources become available to them?
What happens when your sales team is not winning their sales opportunities as frequently as they once were, or they feel that the quality of leads they're receiving aren't as good as they used to be?
If this sounds like your business, you're heading down a slippery slope and it might be time for you to ask yourself:
- Does marketing know what constitutes a quality lead?
- Does sales know how to use the marketing software to nurture their leads during long sales cycles?
- Does marketing know how to access the notes the sales team has logged?
- Does sales know how to give feedback to marketing so that they can in turn update their buyer personas?
- Does marketing know what the sales goals are for the quarter? For the year?
- Does sales know how to use the marketing software intelligence to turn their cold calls into warm calls?
If you've answered no to 3 or more of these questions then it probably means that your inbound marketing strategy and your inbound sales process are not integrated correctly and you are wasting money on efforts that are falling through the cracks.