While HubSpot has its own analytic capabilities, many analytics tools out there can provide additional benefits. Here are a few useful analytics tools you can use with the HubSpot platform:
Databox is a dashboard that lets you view metrics from any source and that can be viewed from any device, including tablets, smartphones, and even TVs. Databox allows you to converge data and analytics from multiple platforms, including HubSpot, Google Analytics, SEMRush, and more. Essentially, Databox allows you to get a more complete view of your performance at a single glance.
- Free - The free version comes with a laundry list of features, including 60+ one-click integrations 150+ pre-built databoard templates, 600+ pre-built datablock library, goal tracking, alerts, slack integration, and much more. The free version allows three data connections and three databoards for up to three users.
- Basic - ($49/month) - Includes everything in free version along with push data via API as well as ten data connections and ten databoards for up to ten users.
- Plus - ($99/month) - Includes everything in the basic version along with a Query builder, data calculations, and SQL and database integrations along with ten data connections and ten databoards for up to ten users.
- Business - ($248/month) Includes all of Plus's features in addition to company branding and additional security along with 50 databoards and 50 data connections for up to 20 users.
TrenDemon lets you track how people convert on your website and then automates how your content is presented to visitors based on those metrics, helping to increase conversions. The tool allows you to see what impact your content efforts have on your business goals, letting you see what value each piece of content has. There are three plans available (you can request a demo):
- Entry - $800/month
- Expert - $1,300/month
- Enterprise - Contact TrenDemon for details
Hotjar is a tool used to record user interactions on your website through the use of heat maps, lead funnels, recordings, and surveys. For example, a heat map will show you exactly where on your page visitors are interacting the most. Hotjar is available in multiple plans, including Personal, Business, and Agency plans. All plans include data storage for 365 days.
- Basic Personal - (Free) Collect data from 2,000 page views/day. Limited reports, unlimited users.
- Plus Personal - ($29/month) Collect data from 10,000 page views/day. Unlimited reports and users.
- Business - ($89/month to $589/month) Collect data from 20,000 page views/day to 400,000 page views/day based on one of four pricing tiers. Each business plan includes unlimited users, unlimited reports, removal of Hotjar branding, and access to advanced features.
Online forms aren't the only way to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaign--incoming calls are an important metric to consider as well. CallRail lets you track and record incoming calls, understand their intent, and view source details. It will even match the phone number to your contact database in HubSpot if the contact exists, and if it doesn't, the tool can create a new contact in HubSpot.
- Lite - ($30/month) Includes call recording and playback, call forwarding, and automatic email notifications.
- Essentials - ($45/month) Includes the ability to build custom call flows, integrate with Google Analytics, dynamic number insertion website plugin, and more.
- Advanced - ($120/month) Includes custom reporting engine, HubSpot integration, Unbounce integration, Slack integration, mobile click-to-call integration, API and webhook access, and much more.
HelloSign is a tool that can be used to automate your eSignature document signing process. By integrating HelloSign with HubSpot, you'll be able to see when leads receive, open, and sign your documents.
- Free - Three documents a month for one sender along with status notifications, audit trail, and Google Drive integration.
- Pro - ($13/month) Unlimited documents for one sender. Includes all free features along with data validation and one template.
- Business - ($40/month) Unlimited documents for up to five senders. Includes all Pro features along with branding, in-person signing, signer access code, team transaction overview, and five templates.
- Enterprise - (contact HelloSign for pricing) All Business plan features along with Salesforce integration, HIPAA and SOC 2, SSO, advanced admin features, user reporting, and more.
Lucky Orange is another heatmap app, but what makes it different than others is that its dynamic heat maps can be easily filtered and segmented. DVR-style recordings give you a much better idea of how visitors react to different parts of your site. The data collected using Lucky Orange can be captured onto your contact's timeline in your HubSpot CRM. All versions include unlimited recordings and heat map data.
- Starter - ($10/month) Heat maps for 25,000 monthly page views across one site for up to two operators.
- Small Business - ($20/month) Heat maps for 60,000 monthly page views across three sites for up to four operators.
- Medium - ($50/month) Heat maps for 200,000 monthly page views across eight sites for up to ten operators.
- Large - ($100/month) - Heat maps for 500,000 monthly page views across 16 sites for up to 20 operators.
- Enterprise - (call for pricing) - Heat maps for up to billions of monthly page views. Enterprise plans are customized.
Invoca lets you automate your customer call tracking process (so that you can easily identify outcomes, such as purchases made, applications submitted, or appointments scheduled) as well as segment the data that you collect for analysis and targeting. Pricing information is only available upon contact with Invoca.
Datanyze works to automatically enrich your HubSpot portal's contact records by sourcing technographic and firmographic information. This tool makes it much easier to prospect and will help you fill out important informational gaps found in your contact database. Features include alerts, chrome extension, customer migration, tags, targeting, website history, email finder, and more. There are three versions available:
- Standard - $600/month
- Pro - $1,200/month
- Enterprise - Contact vendor for pricing
Smartling is a translation tool that essentially translates your content into different languages based on where the visitor is located. Smartling has the ability to translate 150+ languages across 50+ specialized industries. What makes Smartling particularly effective is its real-time analytics capabilities, which lets you measure and improve translation performance. You will need to contact Smartling for a quote-based plan.